Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Chicago, Illinois and Lincoln Nebraska, Here I COME ready of NOT! Let's have some quilting fun and Adventure together!

Here is the information for Chicago....the classes are "Embellishing Makes the Quilt!" and "Invention with Easy Pieced Blocks". Both are very free and very fun and very habit forming...I love both! February 7th-9th-Evanston, Illinois -rlevin2000@aol.com Illinois Quilters Inc. www.illinoisquilters.com Meeting Overview Monthly meetings are held the first Thursday of the month at Beth Hillel Congregation Bnai Emunah 3220 Big Tree Lane Wilmette, IL 60091 No monthly meeting is held November or June. Meetings begin at 7:30pm. Doors open at 6:45pm. Workshop Overview Workshops are held the Friday and/or Saturday following the monthly meeting. Workshop Registration registration form and fee schedule All workshops are held at: Gloria Dei Lutheran Church 1133 Pfingsten Road Northbrook, IL 60062 Workshops begin at 9:00am unless otherwise noted. Supply lists for each workshop along with a brief description of the workshop are available ------------------------------------------------------- Lincoln Nebraska workshops are on February 16 and 17. Nancy Holman SouthEast Community College 301 South 68th Street Place Loncoln, Nebraska 68510 phone- 402-437-2712 For questions, please contact Nancy Above...it is two full days of piecing FUN and bringing yur inner artist out for invention and discovery! Nancy Holman

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Sounds like fun Mary Lou

I'd love to do a embellishment workshop with you. I'm going to be taking two workshops that weekend or else I'd semifinal could visit my aunt in St. Charles and come and visit.

Sandi said...

I think I meant to say I could fly and stay with my aunt.