Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A MOOVING SHOW AT BACK PORCH IN PACIFIC GROVE CALIFORNIA....

I have more cows to show you....I can't load them on my computer today...sigh...so keep checking back.... Tami Levin from Lemon Tree Tales had her photo taken with Mel and I at the book signing at Back Porch (I see I posted it twice...I must have loved it for the color and the three of us (FUN)...so much fun...we gave out black cow candy and cow pins and we had lots of fun planning new cows with quilters... if you always do what you have always done, you always get what you've always got...make a cow and bring your artist outside! Mel and I have made LOTS of cows and wanna make more...they are so much fun and they look adorable on your porch or entry hall....gives people smiles who come to your home! Friends, I am now offering a TWO day COW quilt workshop for guilds and shops. Email me if you are interested...Marylouquilts@aol.com

5 comments:

DianeP said...

Such happy cows to begin the day! Thank you, Mary Lou, for sharing these amazing cows with us - especially the purple ones. Very creative ideas for udders - would never have thought hula girls could be so cute!

Anonymous said...

Love all those cows! I'm gonna have to make one.

Nancy in Denver

Sandi said...

Great pictures Mary Lou, my only regret is I didn't get a chance to embellish my cow quilt before I sent it to Mel...well when I get it back I will have lots of fun doing it.

Marlynne said...

love Love Love All Your Moo Cows!!!

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

I'm so glad that I got to see all of those wonderful Moo Cow quilts in person. They're so much fun, each one is laughter in fabric form. :-)